xPalladium Installation error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't.language' .....

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
andrei.p
andrei.p's picture
xPalladium Installation error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't.language' .....

Hi ,
The following error appear during installation. I repeated the procedure several times - same result. Please HELP !!!
Hosting: Linux Godaddy share hosting.
--------------------------------
PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't.language' in 'where clause': SELECT m.*, t.menu_config AS menu_config, t.block_config AS block_config FROM {menu_custom} m LEFT OUTER JOIN {tb_megamenus} t ON t.menu_name = m.menu_name WHERE (m.menu_name = :db_condition_placeholder_0) AND (t.language = :db_condition_placeholder_1) ; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => main-menu [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => en ) in tb_megamenu_get_menu() (line 124 of ..../sites/all/modules/tb_megamenu/tb_megamenu.functions.inc).
----------------------------------------

support
support's picture
Hi there Andrei:

Hi there Andrei:

Sorry for the extreme long delay!!!!! :(

I already answered your mail with the following set of instructions:

Weird the installation didn’t finish….

Please try this instead:

1 - Access your database with phpMyAdmin.
2 - Drop all tables there.
3 - Then restore the SQL dump file located in profiles/seven/seven.sql
4 - After restoring it, do the following: Setup your temporary folder (99% of chances it is /tmp)

http://doublemthemes.com/comment/144#comment-144

5 - Log in using “admin” as username and pass and change admin password.
6 - Go to Admin -> Config -> Performance and clear all the Caches.

Let me know.

Best!!!

andrei.p
andrei.p's picture
Installation error: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22] ....

I spent a lot of time on different trials.
As I mentioned in my email, it works only when I copy the whole package (including Drupal files provided by you) and only ON FIRST INSTALLATION. If for a certain reason (during development), I have to make another installation, I'll get the ERROR message.
The error appear as well when install xPalladium profile (+sites files) on my existing Drupal installation, even if this is a fresh download from Drupal.org website.
Could you give a proper solution to avoid this happening again?