At the moment of this post, we have 14 Postwall sales.
This is just an answered support mail from an anonymous customer of ours that may result usefull to any Postwall customer.
I start to work with this theme and I have an issue on how to change the home page in to '"home-variant-3". In other words, when we type the URL in a browser I want to see "home-variant-3" NOT the default home page. How can I do that? I do not want to see any other variants at all. No any drop downs in the home page as well. Even when we click the site Logo "home-variant-3" should display.
- Go to Admin-> Config-> Site Information and there you will find an option to change the Home Page to a new URL. Just use there "home-variant-3"
Other thing is how can we set a limitation to wall post in home page? Need to show limited post in home page. As an example 10, 15 post only. How can we do that?
- Edit the Home Page View and:
1 - Go to the middle Column and Edit the Pager Options.
2 - First of all, set it to "This Block (Overrride)" in the first Combo Box that appears on the Dialog.
3 - Save and edit it again.
4 - Set it to show a limited ammount of nodes, and Save. Then set it to show the ammount you want.
I do not want "Latest Tweets" to show my web page and rather than that, I want to display more ad space in order to that. How can we place an ad space for that block? I want to add Google ads for that as well. How to configure that?
- Remove the block, create a new one and Copy/Paste the HTML code provided By Google Ads.
How to remove and configure social media things in the site? Most probably Facebook is enough and other things no need.
- Just edit the content named "Social Media"
User Log In and Log Out option configuration. (There should be a place to register for the user and Log In to the site and after Log In, Log In should change to the Log Out State.
- You can add the links to the Top Left menu. Use "/user" to Log in and "user/register" to create new accounts.
When look into the Post, I do not need the block area of " About the Author"
- Just edit the block and set it to not show in that section.
How can I remove it and place another block like Google Ad-sense into that??
- The same as with Twitter.
What is the Staff Member type and it use?
- Just edith them with the Edit links when you hoover loged in as admin.
How to configure Contact Us page (Removing unnecessary people etc.)?
- You can just edit the blocks containing the sample info.